Pink Bobblehead Bunny

วันจันทร์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

About Me

Let me introduce myself. My name is Chonnaphat
My nickname is Baifern.
I am studying at Kanchanaphatsek Witayali Suphanburi School.
School is His Majesty the King.The name that the new school. " Kanchanaphatsek Witayali Suphanburi School." is the Ministry of Education announced that the school was established on February 27, 2538 along with the  Kanchanaphatsek Witayali School.

Another eight schools is the school Kanchana Naconpatom.
Kanchana School Surat Thani School Kanchana Krabi.
Kanchana School Udon Than School Kanchana Phetchaburi.
Kanchana School   Kalasin Kanchana School Chaiyaphum .
School and  Kanchana Chachoengsao.I am studying in grade 8
My major was science – math.I live in Suphanburi .Suphan isn't small and not big.I live with my parents.I have one brother.My brother name is Tonkla.I love him.My hobby is drawing pictures or read book.My favorite sport is badminton. 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น